First impressions are the most important ones and the impression that your company logo makes is the most important one of all.
Understanding your business is a key part of our process—it lets us invent your designs to meet your unique businesses needs.
Whether you're a small business or a large one, our affordable logo design packages are systematically tailor-made to satisfy your brand identity needs. The packages include design concepts, revisions, redraw sessions, final touch-ups, print/web file formats and copyrights.
- Exceptional Quality: Don't just take our word for it. Visit our Logo Design Portfolio and see for yourself. We offer an array of samples so you can see exactly what we can do.
- In-house Designers: We have a pool of talented in-house Graphic Designers. Unlike Other Online Logo Design Companies we do not outsource our work to fly-by-night freelancers.
- Variety:We have minimum 6-7 designers working on every design project, so that you get ample variety in style and thought to choose from.
- Quick Turnaround Time: We will offer you 7 Logo Design concepts to choose from within 2 Business Days.
- Competitive Price: Compare the value we offer for a mere $149 with other Logo Design companies. No Hidden Charges. This is ALL that you pay to get a Professionally Designed Logo for your Company.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If on some occasion you are not satisfied (Rest assured this may happen very rarely) we will refund your Full Payment with NO administrative Costs deducted. Thus, you have a Win-Win situation with nothing to lose ever.
- No Clipart: We never use Clipart to design your logo. We understand the importance of a Professional Logo Design in developing your Company Brand Identity. All the artworks that we use in designing your Logo are created from scratch.
- Copyright Ownership: You own the copyright of the finished Logo Design. It's original and it's yours. You can trademark your Logo Design! Pantone Colours: We use Pantone Colours for designing. Most Professional Printers and Fortune 500 Companies follow this as a standard.